12-20-2012, 07:25 PM #1
- 10 Posts
Hi - I am thinking about getting the JBL speakers to use with a Verizon HTC 8X. I see in some other threads it apparently works, but my question is the JBL box says it works with some Nokia music app.....is that software also available on the HTC devices, and what exactly does it do?
And I see someone says you can use it as an alarm clock - how exactly does that work?
- 12-20-2012, 10:44 PM #2
Nokia Music is basically a clone of Pandora or Slacker Radio.
And as an alarm clock, simple -- you connect your phone via Bluetooth to the device and play your alarm through the speaker. I do that for my Bluetooth speaker with my 8X now.
- By rkgriffin in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 31Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:06 PM
- By Bugrahan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:49 PM
- By greg.hoch in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:33 AM
- By astraith#WP in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2012, 11:46 PM
- By Timture in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:22 AM