- 12-21-2012, 03:00 PM #1
I got my first one, and within 24 hours the phone battery completely died out. Now this second one is really good. It's been 2 weeks and battery is doing really well. My battery status apps says my time off charge is 1 day and 4 hours and its still at 28% which is pretty good.
Im on Verizon so haven't gotten the update yet, from Daniel Rubino's article, he mentioned after the update some phones which had no problem, started to have issues. So now Im worried if the update will negatively affect my battery life
- 12-21-2012, 03:25 PM #3
With HEAVY HEAVY Usage on internet, Netflix, mail, IM, and games, I used to get 12 hours, now I think after portico today I'ma get around 19-20 hours! Really a great improvement.
- By amarshonarbangla in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
- By boneycat in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2012, 06:39 PM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:22 PM
- By disposed in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 27Last Post: 07-27-2011, 01:08 PM