- 12-21-2012, 11:34 PM #1
I love everything on my 8x. The very first time I opened the camera, it was set to the rear one by default (like it is supposed to be), but then after trying to switch it to the front facing camera, it's black as if it was covered or not connected in some way. Any suggestions would be amazing.
- 12-22-2012, 12:33 AM #2
Click on the front facing camera, then click on the three little dots and it should bring you up to the settings options. On settings make sure everything is on default. If not you might have a bad one
- 12-22-2012, 12:59 AM #3
Update: Well after it not working with restarting phone or the suggestion ny_yankees provided, I noticed it was at 30% battery. So I charged it fully and now it works. Somehow it works. Oh well thanks for the help
- 12-22-2012, 01:18 AM #4
Very interesting. Glad to see its working for you. We found out that the flash doesnt work once the battery is about under 30%, now the front facing camera doesn't work either? this is quite absurd
- 12-22-2012, 02:23 AM #5
- 12-22-2012, 10:04 AM #6
Yep, so I was not able to recreate the problem, but I was able to find out my headphone jack wasn't working properly lol. Wasn't reconizing headphones being plugged into the phone. After a couple of restarts it finally worked. So word of advice to people having troubles with the phone functions not working properly, restart a couple times to see if it helps at all.
- By freedomx20a in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:34 AM
- By N3croman in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:06 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-02-2011, 09:35 PM
- By Reflexx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:59 PM
- By BluePlanetMan#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:34 PM