- 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM #4
I haven't received an update notification for about 3 weeks now, and have to manually search to update apps.
MS are aware of the issue, and there are a few threads on these forums with people having the same issues, plus all the things they've tried to resolve...
12-23-2012, 04:08 PM #5
- 797 Posts
There are some real issues with the app store. Mine is in French, while my phone uses English with Swiss German settings. In a real dummy in charge there that has no clue if what is going on in the rest of the world. I feel that Steve Ballmer is being soft on his team leaders. Dear Steve, Enzo fired his lead engineers more than once and gave the job the younger or more experienced people. Sometimes he hired former people back. Do something!
12-23-2012, 04:12 PM #6
- 797 Posts
You know, MS did in fact setup a store for Liechtenstein, even so they have a customs union with the Swiss, use the same money and only use Swiss issued credit cards... All they had to do was to handle Liechtenstein like Switzerland and accept +423 as a Swiss alternative phone country code the user can select...
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:44 AM
- By ylksa in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
- By ElektroDragon in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2011, 08:49 AM
- By LSironski in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:26 AM
- By jh20001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:11 PM