how and where do i get HTC windows phone 8x in black for AT & T ?

dookie dave

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
i went to the store to get a windows phone, ended up on the windows phone 8x, but there wasnt any black...
ATT website has blue and yellow, the store is the same.
amazon wireless has black for verizon, not att.
havent checked others.
does AT T have black windows phone 8x's in the back room? or does att not have black?
if they do...
where and how can i get?

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon 8X in black will work on AT&T with an AT&T SIM. But only 3G. Also you need to adjust the APN settings under carrier. I have posted the AT&T Internet and MMS settings here on this forum. The alternative is to buy an unlocked HSPA+ only phone. www.digitec.ch It is a big Swiss online retailer, you get 8% discount as for export there is no VAT. Price excluding shipping would be USD 505.- info@digitec.ch They speak English. They have a 1 Year no questions asked, exchange warranty, costs like USD 35.- (I always take that, if the phone has a quality problem, you contact them and if they can't help you, they exchange your phone for a new one within 48hours of the receipt of your non working unit). Those phones are FCC compliant, says in the phone under regulatory. You may need to pay some duties and shipping, but you get the color you want.

xilammalix

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
You don't unless you got Verizon!
They bought the rights to black & red.
With at&t you can get the yellow one since they bought the rights to that color.
T-Mo only got blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3