12-23-2012, 09:47 PM #1
- 60 Posts
i went to the store to get a windows phone, ended up on the windows phone 8x, but there wasnt any black...
ATT website has blue and yellow, the store is the same.
amazon wireless has black for verizon, not att.
havent checked others.
does AT T have black windows phone 8x's in the back room? or does att not have black?
if they do...
where and how can i get?
12-25-2012, 05:51 PM #4
- 791 Posts
The Verizon 8X in black will work on AT&T with an AT&T SIM. But only 3G. Also you need to adjust the APN settings under carrier. I have posted the AT&T Internet and MMS settings here on this forum. The alternative is to buy an unlocked HSPA+ only phone. www.digitec.ch It is a big Swiss online retailer, you get 8% discount as for export there is no VAT. Price excluding shipping would be USD 505.- email@example.com They speak English. They have a 1 Year no questions asked, exchange warranty, costs like USD 35.- (I always take that, if the phone has a quality problem, you contact them and if they can't help you, they exchange your phone for a new one within 48hours of the receipt of your non working unit). Those phones are FCC compliant, says in the phone under regulatory. You may need to pay some duties and shipping, but you get the color you want.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By drelewis in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2012, 02:43 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 89Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
- By scottygb2k in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:13 AM
- By oldpueblo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:01 AM
- By Coreldan in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:23 PM