No bass through headphone on 8x

Chintan Dhandha

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue here. I hear shrill sounds with almost no bass through the video player on the headphone. This does not happen with the music player on headphone. The issue is only with the headphones, it sounds ok with the speakers (both video player and music player). I have already reset my phone, got a replacement, checked for phone updates (it installed one yesterday), the problem is still there.
The only solution to this problem as i found was to unplug the headphones and plug them back when the video was playing.
With beats on, this solution works. With beats off this does not work as well and there is no way around it. This issue continues with the videos i watch online using the built in player either on youtube or any other site.
I don't know what else to try.

Deepak Sanjay

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the Exact same problem. I hear the treble, but no bass, unplugging the headphone and plugging it back in solves the problem. My device also has poor mic issues, the other party barely hears me on conversations. Not sure what exactly is the issue. I've sent it for repair under warranty. I'll update if whatever they are gonna is gonna fix that or not in abt 2 weeks.

Hope your problem is fixed, if not post back with your status, if you have found any solutions. That will be a great help.

Ansau

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone got a solution? Because I have the same problem and with my headphones it sounds better with beats off, cause they have a dark sound, and this problem makes me crazy :S

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I would say try a new pair of headphones (the Beats Audio does terrible things to certain speakers and headphones) but if it does the same with it turned off than I have no idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism