One Windows

Microsoft is building a new Windows 10 Shell for PC, Mobile and Xbox

On the Inside

Everything you need to know about the Xbox Insider Program

Beautiful compromises

Surface Studio review: you'll want one, even if you don't need one

3-in-1

Is this the Surface Phone? Microsoft awarded patents for foldable devices

Windows Central Offers

MCSE Certification bundle is just $39

Even more improvements

All the changes found in Windows 10 build 15007!

Games as a Service

What does the cancellation of Scalebound mean for future Xbox exclusives?

Windows Central Offers

Save $90 on these FRESHeBUDS Pro Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds

Returning for 2017

We're back with an new episode of #AskDanWindows

Lifetime Subscription

VPNSecure is currently 91% off

Our favorite things

The Best of CES 2017 Awards

Infinity Edge in your hand

The XPS 13 2-in-1 is the Dell convertible we've always wanted

Project Valerie

Razer just made a laptop with three — THREE! — 17-inch 4K displays. 😱

Great design from Palo Alto

HP's CES 2017 releases are truly gorgeous PCs

Intel and Google's big day

CES 2017 Day Two: New laptops, new phones, and old ideas made new

Take five is better than ever

The updated Lenovo ThinkPad X1 packs Kaby Lake chips and zero bloatware

Everything we know about the next Xbox: Project Scorpio

UWPowered

'Game Mode' for Windows 10 will power Xbox One and Scorpio games too

Buyer's guide

Best accessories for Microsoft Surface Book

Oh, what a year!

Windows Central Best of 2016 Awards

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ny_yankees
  • 1 Post By wazup113
  • 1 Post By wazup113
  1. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #1  
    For Christmas I got a blue rubberized case to go with my black Verizon 8X. Honestly, it looks nicer than the California Blue 8X.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P__7C96.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	25537Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P__10CE.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	25538Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P__68F6.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	25539Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P__6732.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	25540
    Last edited by Dadstar0410; 12-25-2012 at 11:03 PM.
  2. ny_yankees's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    #2  
    any pics?
  3. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #3  
    Just posted them. Sorry for the delay. I needed time to access my laptop to upload them. Mobile app won't let me.
  4. luk3ja's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    487 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    #4  
    I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones
  5. ny_yankees's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    #5  
    Is that the rubberized blue case? Because I have that too, looks very close to mine
    Blue Rubberized Protector Case for HTC 8X CRHTC8XBL


    And it might look bulky but its actually very light. I agree that cases destroy the beautiful design of the 8x but unfortunately you need to protect your investment from drops or scratches
  6. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by luk3ja View Post
    I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones
    It's actually not very bulky at all, and it seems to protect the screen from coming into contact with a surface, which is nice cuz my phone has tiny hairline scratches on it.
  7. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    Is that the rubberized blue case? Because I have that too, looks very close to mine
    Blue Rubberized Protector Case for HTC 8X CRHTC8XBL


    And it might look bulky but its actually very light. I agree that cases destroy the beautiful design of the 8x but unfortunately you need to protect your investment from drops or scratches
    As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 😂

    I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.
  8. ny_yankees's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstar0410 View Post
    As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 

    I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.
    Its a great case but one thing I don't like its very hard to get take off. I've like destroyed my nails trying to take that thing off.
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
  9. wazup113's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    32 Posts
    #9  
    i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color
    ImAdrian23 likes this.
  10. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by wazup113 View Post
    i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color
    You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.
  11. baseballbert's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,603 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,202 Global Posts
    #11  
    That's a great color! Too bad the Lumia 920's don't come in that shade of blue.
  12. Dadstar0410's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    Its a great case but one thing I don't like its very hard to get take off. I've like destroyed my nails trying to take that thing off.
    A penny sseems to get the job done well.
  13. wazup113's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    32 Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    That's a great color! Too bad the Lumia 920's don't come in that shade of blue.
    funny i would love a cyan 8x...
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
  14. wazup113's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    32 Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstar0410 View Post
    You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.
    well i just did atleast for now might take it off later i like to protect all my stuff even have a super ugly looking clear case for my vita untill i get a full body skin but i never thought a case could a make a device so ugly

Similar Threads

  1. Cases for HTC 8X
    By gcrr in forum HTC 8X
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:35 AM
  2. Loving the new setting menus
    By nzrocketman in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:34 PM
  4. New case for HTC Trophy?
    By LexusFman in forum HTC Trophy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:21 PM
  5. What is the best case for the Arrive?
    By infenit101 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 Pro
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions