Loving the new case for my 8X!

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
For Christmas I got a blue rubberized case to go with my black Verizon 8X. Honestly, it looks nicer than the California Blue 8X.

P__7C96.jpgP__10CE.jpgP__68F6.jpgP__6732.jpg

Last edited:

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones
It's actually not very bulky at all, and it seems to protect the screen from coming into contact with a surface, which is nice cuz my phone has tiny hairline scratches on it.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Is that the rubberized blue case? Because I have that too, looks very close to mine
Blue Rubberized Protector Case for HTC 8X CRHTC8XBL

And it might look bulky but its actually very light. I agree that cases destroy the beautiful design of the 8x but unfortunately you need to protect your investment from drops or scratches
As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 😂

I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 

I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.

Its a great case but one thing I don't like its very hard to get take off. I've like destroyed my nails trying to take that thing off.

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color:confused:

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color:confused:

You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.
well i just did atleast for now might take it off later i like to protect all my stuff even have a super ugly looking clear case for my vita untill i get a full body skin but i never thought a case could a make a device so ugly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills