Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hipporama

astonishing , got today my 8x i'm really astonished. coming from a lot of phones , all the last htc's samsung's and iphones and none of them has got nothing near to what this 8x offer as sound . using my old Urbeats its a joy to listen what this little phone do

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I completely agree this thing has phenomenal audio quality! Listening to anything good?

Spot on! The audio quality on this thing is absolutely stunning when paired with decent headphones. I don't get all the hate towards Beats Audio.

Quote Originally Posted by hipporama View Post
    Spot on! The audio quality on this thing is absolutely stunning when paired with decent headphones. I don't get all the hate towards Beats Audio.
    the thing that brings all the great audio is the 2 amplifiers not beats audio...i dont hate beats and considering buying some but it is just a pre-set eq really but i do like it alot

Quote Originally Posted by wazup113 View Post
    the thing that brings all the great audio is the 2 amplifiers not beats audio...i dont hate beats and considering buying some but it is just a pre-set eq really but i do like it alot
    In fact Beats audio is just a licensed name, it really doesn't represent any more than that. So it's hard to give any credit for good sound to a name... But I will agree that the audio on the 8x is good.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I agree! The audio quality when using headsets / headphones is very great!!!

Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I love the sound as well...just wish beats would work with blue-tooth headphones :(