Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

just wondering if anyone acutally got that one.

i got the 8gb but probably gunna get the 16gb since the sound amplified from the phone is so much better than the sound that comes from my ipod, going to put my music on the phone

i dont know how to do the cloud music storing thing so, and its probably not as good quality, not sure though.
    Last edited by dookie dave; 12-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    Most 8X are 16Gb, but you are right in the US quite a few are only 8Gb.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coolknight1968 View Post
    Most 8X are 16Gb, but you are right in the US quite a few are only 8Gb.
    the stores around me didnt have to 16 gb, i got the 8gb, 8 gb its also the better selling phone than the 16 gb at best buy. 8gb is free, 16gb is $99
    I got the 16 GB, I couldn't imagine getting the 8 GB, I have less than 5GB in storage left, although it's mostly picture. The music sync is a nightmare on WP8 so I try to avoid putting music on unless I really like the song.

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos Hidalgo View Post
    I got the 16 GB, I couldn't imagine getting the 8 GB, I have less than 5GB in storage left, although it's mostly picture. The music sync is a nightmare on WP8 so I try to avoid putting music on unless I really like the song.
    Totally Off-Topic, I started to sync with Songbird, after setting it up it's almost as with Zune.

On topic, I have the 16 GB version, I don't think there's a 8 GB version in Europe, at least not in my country.
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    The 16GB seemed to be the only version available during the first week and very limited in supply. Got mine the first week and it was the only one shipped to the local AT&T store.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chregu View Post
    Totally Off-Topic, I started to sync with Songbird, after setting it up it's almost as with Zune.

On topic, I have the 16 GB version, I don't think there's a 8 GB version in Europe, at least not in my country.
    Off topic: So songbird does work with WP8? Also are you on W8 or W7?

On topic: I have the 16GB I don't believe VZW sells the 8GB.

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDK View Post
    Off topic: So songbird does work with WP8? Also are you on W8 or W7?
    Yes, Songbird just recognizes the phone as external media player. I'm using it on W8, but it should also work on W7 as my office computer recognizes WP8 in the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie dave View Post
    the stores around me didnt have to 16 gb, i got the 8gb, 8 gb its also the better selling phone than the 16 gb at best buy. 8gb is free, 16gb is $99
    Yes. But on a global scale, the international version was 16Gb in most markets. The 8Gb is only available in some markets. But you see that memory is not all deciding, price and the overall quality of a device gets you customers.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html

Although I generally love my 8x, I find the 16GB to be almost uselessly small. Can't believe the phone would even boot in 8GB.