- 12-29-2012, 02:44 PM #1
Does it cost an extra $20 monthly? My Verizon app says its $30. Does it share your unlimited data or does it add a separate data (i.e. 4GB just for tethering) Also did you call Verizon or did it online or through the mobile app? Finally can you take the feature off your monthly plan? If in the event someone figures out a tethering hack or app, I would hate to be stuck with paying extra.
Granted I could ask all these questions to VZW but I trust WP folks more than I do them. ;) Thanks!
- 12-30-2012, 12:50 PM #4
Hotspot is $30 extra and is unlimited if you have an unlimited plan. I have a corp discount so I only pay $20 per month. I travel a lot so I wold not give it up, but if you have access to WiFi often you might not want to spend he cash.
- By heartsg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:21 AM
- By ItsVictorB in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
- By MichaelBanning in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:45 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:58 AM
- By jalb in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 23Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:35 AM