- 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM #1
I am really interested in this device but if I put my entire music selection on the device, it would take up more then the 16GB storage capacity. Is there any cloud services that may be able to assist me in this or is the Lumia 920 with the larger storage the only solution??
- 01-01-2013, 03:05 PM #2
What you can do is convert your library to .wma pro using a program called dbPoweramp. Wma pro compresses the files while retaining as much of the information as possible while reducing the file size by half. Convert to .wav first to avoid artifacts.
01-01-2013, 07:10 PM #4
- 9 Posts
You've nailed my #1 complaint with the phone. Of course, my music library is around 100GB, so I'd have the problem anywhere.
On the iPhone, I got around it with a smart playlist that would give me a semi-random subset, with preference give to rating or stuff I haven't heard in a long time. Even that playlist won fit on the 8x, so I've had to pare that down.
Cloud isn't an option, because I'm only paying for 2GB/month, and it's already tight without downloading my daily tunes.
So, I use an iPod for music instead.
01-03-2013, 09:10 AM #7
- 99 Posts
other question is about the xbox cloud, is that the little 512mb option on my xbox? If so, thats what, 70 songs? And does that allow my to download to my phone, or just play off the cloud?
- By SSflash in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:40 PM
- By louisloh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:09 PM
- By fatalaonemanarmy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2012, 02:28 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:21 PM
- By DanSmithKY in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:40 AM