- 01-02-2013, 08:26 AM #1
I would like to create an email folder on my phone in which I can move messages out of my phone's inbox and save them on the phone. when I click on "all folders" I see the standard, default folders that are loaded on the phone, however I can't seem to figure out a way to create a new folder. Is this possible?
- 01-02-2013, 08:32 AM #2
Don't think this Is possible. You will need to create the folder in your client (gmail/outlook/yahoo). It will then sync to your phone and when you click on "all folders", you will see it there.
- 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM #3
thanks. That is what I was afraid of. I'm using a pop3 account (I know, old fashioned) with my local internet provider. And, actually what I wound up doing was setting up my gmail account on the phone too, so if I have to save something, I can send it to gmail and save it. This would be something that I would like to see changed. You should be able to create local folders on the phone that don't sync with anything
Last edited by sharynschmidt; 01-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.
- By seppuku716 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:43 PM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:43 PM
- By OldboyJules in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:39 PM
- By nyall97 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2011, 12:01 PM