HTC X8 vs HTC Radar

Leagan Gmt

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Using HTC X8 now, realized that the previous build in panorama and scene function in camera has been removed?! no more FM radio as well.. my previous HTC Radar have all that :(
Besides, the brightness is still too bright in my HTC X8 even though I had adjusted the brightness to the lowest, too bright to me especially the ambient light is off..
Other than speed, sms backup and file sending via bluetooth, my previous HTC Radar seem to have better sound quality and nicer screen color display than the current HTC X8, is it the problem with WP8 or HTC X8?? seem like it is downgrading..
Really hope the future update can address the few problems..

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
All the issues you've noted are more build oriented thant OS oriented. Why HTC dropped both the burst and panorama feature may be due to a restriction in the camera software but... other apps are offering similar features.

Not sure on the speaker and screen brightness. Haven't experienced such with my 8X.

Personal thoughts.... HTC isn't really excited about Windows Phone but for whatever reason feels the need to keep a foot in the door. Which is a shame because HTC can produce really impressive handsets like the Radar, Titan and even the 8X. I was hoping HTC would kick it in gear with Windows Phone 8 but that doesn't appear to be happening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster