- 01-03-2013, 11:30 PM #1
I bought my phone in Ireland and when I first set it up it thought I was in the UK. I guess it was meant for the British market.
How do I change the .co.uk on the keyboard whenever there's an email to a .com button?
- 01-04-2013, 01:41 AM #4
Settings > Language + Region (half way down)
I don't have experience with this, but I imagine changing your region + phone language would likely change this.
Also, check Settings > Keyboard and see what you can find there as well.
- 01-04-2013, 02:04 AM #5
- By Slai in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
- By ChimeraX73 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:08 AM
- By cgk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2012, 10:38 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2012, 09:06 PM
- By bpgui in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:07 AM