Low Volume when listening to music.....

Toezilla

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm hoping someone could help me out. I think I might be having some sort of issue with my 8x. I've heard nothing but rave reviews for the audio quality of this phone, however the sound doesn't seem to get very loud on mine. With my headphones in, and Beats audio turned on I can have the volume all the way up to 30 when listening to music and it just doesn't seem THAT loud. I actually got more volume from the LG Optimus 3D that I just switched from.

Is there something in the settings I can change to fix this, or is my phone possibly defective?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Is your phone all up to date and have you tried a soft reset if that makes a difference with the latest updates and if so what it like with beats off is it louder or the same.

And is this with headphones on or off and it could be the quality of the headphones.

Beats increases the bass as I can remember.

Toezilla

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a bunch, Bigpaddy. Soft reset fixed it.

Let me assure anyone that happens upon this thread that the audio quality really is all that you could hope for. Absolutely crystal clear. No distortion even at ear bleeding volumes, great bass levels, great call audio quality, etc.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the same problem early today, I just made a simple restart for my phone, And now its back to normal
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a weird bug after the latest Beats update that has caused volume to sometimes be non-responsive, or at least that's when I've noticed it. If I play a podcast, it'll be stuck at whatever volume it started at unless I go listen to a song, adjust the volume, then go back to the podcast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99