- 01-07-2013, 08:25 AM #3
Was disappointed by this fact, wish developers can make an app just like "lightflow" of the galaxy S3\ galaxy note which can change the way LED system work, though no idea if there where more colors available.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM #5
- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ya, pretty dumb. Why have the LED and not use it for notificaion purposes?? It's certainly handy when you've left the room, to see if you have a missed call or message without having to turn the phone on. Especially with such poor battery life.
- By saintforlife in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 12Last Post: 03-01-2013, 01:47 AM
- By allen832008 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 14Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM
- By Devilstar in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 29Last Post: 01-14-2012, 03:17 AM
- By mittortz in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2011, 05:39 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:26 AM