Screen slow to repond when charging

Russell Broadbridge

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,has any else notices the touch sceen is less reponsive when charging?
With mine when i plug the charger in the screen get very laggy as soon a the little red light comes on!

ishredthecello

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this with the 920 as well.

Do you have the portico update? I don't know if it fixes it. I have a wireless charger so I don't notice it anymore since when I pick it up the phone stops charging.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the update and Yes ... Still having this problem, actually I just noticed it today while I was playing around the phone while it was chaging... I struggled to Unlock it, but after removing the charger everything got back to normal.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

ishredthecello

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried this on my 920 today. (actually typing this as plugged in) and I don't have the un responsive screen anymore when plugged in.

I know it was an issue I noticed when I first got it, but haven't noticed it since getting my wireless charger.

So either Nokia fixed it with an update or the Windows update fixed it.

Russell Broadbridge

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE.
Hi, I found the problem with my screen while charging. I was using a third party charger (4 way power strip with usb ports), but if use the charger that came with your phone into the wall socket it seem to solve the problem. plus it makes the battery life three times as long!!!! for some reason?
I chargered my phone over night using the wall charger and now been off charge of 36 hours and down to 71%.
where before it was using 25% in four hours using the usb ports.
The funny thing is usb port way showed the phone fully charged?
So if you can make the screen work when on charge your battery life should improve.
Best of luck

DigitalDK

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you found your answer, that would have been my first question, not using the manufacturers charger can likely cause problems due to voltages or amperage not being correct. I've bought secondary charges before and never again, they made my android devices go crazy, clicking stuff on the screen sending garbled messages on their own, it was nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss