01-09-2013, 10:31 PM #1
- 157 Posts
How much "play" (wiggle) is there supposed to be when plugging in the charger to the 8X? Is the metal supposed to go all the way in until it reaches the black plastic and lock in?
Mine is charging fine, but there is some wiggle when it is plugged in and you can see perhaps a cm of metal when it stops going in. I am coming from an iPhone 4, which locked in solidly with no play when the charger was connected. Thanks!
01-10-2013, 05:59 AM #3
- 1,191 Posts
Yeah. I have the exact same.. Had my phone well over a month. No issues. I think its designed to have a touch of play. The EVO 4G was notorious for loose charging ports. The solder joints broke. I'm contemplating making a kick stand that snaps in/on this area to make it easier to watch movies..
- 01-10-2013, 08:38 AM #4
- By johnnyrussoa3 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:01 PM
- By bokchoy1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:50 PM
- By leosoybean in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:31 PM
- By Reflexx in forum HTC TITANReplies: 13Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:59 AM
- By cdook in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:26 AM