Will T-Mobile get other colors than Blurple?

RoadWarrior93

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I was about to get an HTC 8x here and now until I found out at the store they didn't have any other colors. I was dismayed when searching on the internet that Blurple is the only color available. However, most of the internet articles and posts on this forum were from November so sort of wondering if anything changed in 2 solid months. Not much of a case fan, I'm not buying into that scam of "Oh, you don't like the look of your phone? Buy a case!" My phone(Sidekick 4G) is 2 years old running Android 2.2 so basically anything would be an upgrade. I could cope with no changeable battery, no expandable storage, and trying a new OS. But only having one color, and happens to be my least favorite of the colors advertised burned out my excitement at the store and left :eck: If they won't come in other colors, maybe you can try and prusuade me to just get one.

On another note, I was wondering how many of the 16GB do you actually get? Because I'm using just over 16GB right now.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I doubt they will get anymore....

Personally Blurple is not too bad....

Verizon has Red, Blurple and Black...I had Blurple originally but i wanted red but i do sort of miss Blurple.

I know At&t has the yellow one which i really would love to have(along with blurple and black).

but i doubt that they will get anymore...but anything is possible.

I say dump that SK4G of yours and get an 8x :p
I was about to get an HTC 8x here and now until I found out at the store they didn't have any other colors. I was dismayed when searching on the internet that Blurple is the only color available. However, most of the internet articles and posts on this forum were from November so sort of wondering if anything changed in 2 solid months. Not much of a case fan, I'm not buying into that scam of "Oh, you don't like the look of your phone? Buy a case!" My phone(Sidekick 4G) is 2 years old running Android 2.2 so basically anything would be an upgrade. I could cope with no changeable battery, no expandable storage, and trying a new OS. But only having one color, and happens to be my least favorite of the colors advertised burned out my excitement at the store and left :eck: If they won't come in other colors, maybe you can try and prusuade me to just get one.

On another note, I was wondering how many of the 16GB do you actually get? Because I'm using just over 16GB right now.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Those other colors I believe are timed exclusives on other carriers. If you live in a refarmed area you can purchase a black or red 8X from Verizon.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if the colors will stay exclusive. It's just a way for manufacturers to squeeze marketing spend from carriers. I'd guess they'll loosen up after six months, if you can wait that long.

Also, the Verizon branded units will have wireless charging.

RoadWarrior93

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth I asked the HTC Facebook and the T-Mobile Facebook. T-Mobile said they have no news on any other colors. Kinda sounds like they might be getting colors but at the same time not in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05