01-13-2013, 10:31 PM #1
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just got the HTC 8X with VZ.
I assigned a picture to a contact in People, but later decided to change it. I went through every edit menu I can find and can't find a way to change or delete the photo. I ended up deleting and re-creating the contact. If you edit the contact. there is no selection for photo. You can't delete the photo if it's assigned to the contact. You can finally delete it if you delete the contact.
There has to be a better way to do this.
- 01-13-2013, 11:02 PM #4
Are you talking about the photo at the top if your contacts in the people hub? If so, keep touching the photo until your albums come up and prompt you to change it. Or touch edit, then touch the picture until and it will prompt you to change it. Sometimes you just have to tinker with it a bit
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
- 01-14-2013, 02:21 AM #7
- By teo155 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2013, 06:58 PM
- By suhongwei in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:49 AM
- By pickled_lemur in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:23 AM
- By firedancer1189 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:29 PM
- By herronm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:11 PM