01-17-2013, 07:58 AM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I work for a company which uses IBM lotus notes traveler.
This is working fine for a lot off devices but when introducing win 8 on a phone this is a problem.
Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this problem?
- 01-21-2013, 05:28 PM #2
The latest beta of traveler sort of works.
You can't have more than 20 emails without it stopping syncing and you can't reply as they are all blank.
New emails or and reading and filing.
Won't now be official until Domino 9 is released and I am sure they will have it working by then.
P. S if you can commontime mNotes wireless works great if you can install it on your pc.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- By drelewis in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:43 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 89Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:35 PM
- By ammar555 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2012, 08:48 PM
- By scottygb2k in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2012, 07:13 AM
- By Coreldan in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:23 PM