- 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM #1
I've had to do a factory reset on my 8x due to numerous issues and I am now unable to access the music I previously had stored on the phone. the phone, and my pc both show the space is being taken up by the music I put on their before the reset but it is designated "other".
Is there a way to recover or remove these files?
- 01-19-2013, 03:43 PM #3
Ya, other is not music. My other is 3.73gb and I don't think anybody has any idea what all is in this category. If this was music you loaded onto device, you will have to reload it. If it was music you downloaded from Xbox music, you will have to re-download it. Phone syncing to cloud doesn't work, at least on my setup.
- 01-20-2013, 02:37 AM #5
The whole world wants to know what all is in the other file. OS is roughly 1.7gb on my 920 with additional 3.7gb other at last check. That's over 5gb to make this phone work. Really? My next phone better have 64gb if its going to eat up that much space.
01-20-2013, 03:15 AM #6
- 33 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How did you add the music? I had that problem with files mistakenly synched from Windows Media Center, had to uncheck all synched folders and resynch to get rid of the other files.
Sent from my Nokia Lumina 920 using Board Express Pro
- By octn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:26 PM
- By xeraphael in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM
- By jmburke1982 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:03 AM
- By brew1985 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 03-05-2012, 01:03 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2011, 10:03 AM