- 01-17-2013, 08:32 PM #1
I love my 8x and it's great to use but I have noticed sometimes I am pressing things twice in order for them to load and the screen just doesn't feel as sensitive as my One S. The fact that I've noticed that I'm pressing things more than once means it's definitely different because I never thought about screen sensitivity on my one s once! Has anyone else got this issue. It's not ridiculous and it only happens now and again it's not like I have to smack the screen.
01-18-2013, 02:58 AM #3
- 101 Posts
Not sure if that might be the problem, but when it's cold (especially below 0c) my hands get quite dry and for some reason the screen stops responding to my finger tips every now and then.
It happened basically with every smartphone I had (iPhone 3GS, Lumia 800, HTC 8X). The Lumia 920 should do better thou.
- By TallPaul86 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:23 AM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2012, 05:41 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2012, 09:24 AM
- By DontHate707 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 40Last Post: 01-31-2012, 10:33 AM
- By littlesteelo16 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:03 PM