Apps show "attention required" status

Mondon

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi There

When I try to download apps onto my 8x they download, but don't install. Instead "attention required" message appears.

I have canceled the downloads and tried renown loading them. I have also just tried pressing the retry button. None of this works. I have also switched the phone off and on and retried all to no avail.

If anyone has any suggestions then please let me know. I also have a question. When I tried to download these apps I had about 20% battery left. Does that have an effect on the success rate of the download installing?

Thanks

Mondon

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I am actually connected to wifi. Discovered a strange thing last night.

When the battery was on 20% it would not install. When I charged it to 35% it installed no problem. Very strange.

Shubhendu Singh

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 620 User.(WP8)
I have some problem like this also.
I Manually Downloaded the APK file of ASPHALT 7 HEAT. (Trial) from official Market site.
I have 3.06 GB free in Phone and 3.19 GB free in SD Card.
Copied the APK file in SD card, Put it in L620, Rebooted it.
Store > SD > Asphalt 7 Heat >
Now as there is no "downloading" to be done its just Installing where after (~roughly) 25% of installing it throws an error "Attention required. Tap here".
No matter what i do this doesnt seems to let me install it fully.
Wifi always on, No battery Saver, Find My phone ON (but shows off in little fonts, but its on i think.)
Anything more !?
I planned to check out the trial version of Heat and Buy it afterwards, but this is really not cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljwsrvv