Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi everyone,

New user here - love the phone and have been playing around with it since yesterday. I am actually the tester for my group at work, since we all want to move away from Blackberry. I got the 8X yesterday, and got everything set up on it with no problems as far as my Exchange mailbox and calendar goes - can search our company directory and add contacts and everything. The only problem that I have, and I cant find an answer to, is why I'm not receiving the pages sent to my @vtext.com address. Is this not supported on WP8? Since I am on call this week, I had to switch back to the Blackberry so I wouldnt miss any pages. I did a search, but couldnt find anything related to this.

At any rate, loving the phone and everything about it so far, but would need to get a fix for the paging issue.

I've noticed that even on my thunderbolt. Try sending through vpix instead. Often text doesn't work.
    Sent from my wicked sexy HTC 8X windows phone using Board Express

If I send a message through my @vtext address it does come through in my messaging thread. One thing that has changed, I am not sure if it is a Verizon or Microsoft change, is the way the message thread shows up. Rather than showing up under the Contact thread from who it was sent from, it shows up as a generic contact of 6245. This in turn keeps you from replying from within the message thread that it shows up in. Sending through @vzwpix.com does work properly.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
    Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, IPad Air, Archos 101, Archos 70

You guys are awesome! @vzwpix.com worked for this.

Glad we could help!
    Sent from my wicked sexy HTC 8X windows phone using Board Express