- 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM #1
I just got an HTC 8x, and was under the impression that the front facing camera was a wide-angle lense which would be good for Skype. However, the camera is anything but wide angle in Skype! It is in fact very narrow...has anyone else looked into this? Is it a Skype issue? What is the deal?
Also, any hope the charging light could be used for notifications?
01-26-2013, 12:50 AM #2
- 65 Posts
Hmmm lets hope when the final version of Skype of wp8 is released they fix that though I gotta check to see if what ur saying is true :)Went From a IPhone 3G (2008) to a Samsung Galaxy S w/ CyanMod.. ICS 4.0 (2010) to a HTC 8x (11/17/12).. To a Nokia Lumia 925 (7/26/13)
- 01-26-2013, 07:26 AM #3
Hrm...when I use Skype with my front facing camera the folks on the other end see it as a wide-angle shot. However, when viewing the person I'm talking with they are very narrow on the display and there's no way to zoom out. Is that what you're talking about? If so it's nothing to do with the 8x camera.
- 01-26-2013, 12:11 PM #4
- By krazy_kaktus in forum HTC 8XReplies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2013, 10:44 AM
- By Mr. Brown in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:36 PM
- By 7inchesNBPEL in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2011, 05:00 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 32Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:08 PM