- 01-26-2013, 01:09 PM #1
Hello HTC 8x owners,
Will 8mp give take better pictures, or might 6mp (which HTC lists as default) allow for over sampling, digital image stabilization or anything like that. Anyone know?
Edit: Htc lists 6mp as "default" not recommended...so maybe 8mp is obviously the better choice?
01-26-2013, 02:49 PM #2
- 792 Posts
6mp is 16:9, there is no oversampling. Use 8mp if you want to use the full sensor resolution.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By Thewildknight in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2013, 04:16 PM
- By jkelek in forum HTC 8XReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:58 PM
- By ranphi in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
- By ftjgw in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM
- By adesonic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:52 AM