- 01-28-2013, 01:02 AM #1
For those that are interested, the editorial is here.
An excerpt from the conclusion:
Despite the moderate shortcomings of Microsoft's platform, due at least substantially to its relative youth, I can't help but continue to be bullish on Windows Phone. It's still very clearly an also-ran despite the sometimes brilliant innovations and design at its core, but it also suffers from having to build its brand essentially from the ground up. I'm not entirely convinced this is the platform for gamers or serious power users, and I think the fact that I'm the only AnandTech editor using Windows Phone as their daily driver is telling.
I absolutely think Windows Phone is one of the best options, if not the best option, for the average consumer that wants a fairly robust smartphone, though.
I would agree with that take.
Last edited by a5cent; 01-28-2013 at 01:15 AM.
- By kmann1994 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 34Last Post: 04-01-2013, 09:32 AM
- By Kooosh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 74Last Post: 01-02-2013, 03:20 PM
- By AdamMGregory in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum HTC 8XReplies: 55Last Post: 11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
- By gerrymad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM