01-28-2013, 09:19 AM #1
- 1 Posts
So, have paired my new HTC 8x to the car kits (Parrot CK3200 & MKi9200) in both my cars. Both connect fine and sync without issue, however fail to auto-connect thereafter. Have had iPhone, Andriod & BBerry phones previously and they auto-connect without issue.
Have seen lots of posts about Bluetooth issues with Windows phones (as I understand they are using an old version) but only solutions to auto-connection issues seems to be to delete all other devices before pairing. Have tried this (much to my wife's annoyance as her phone was one that was deleted ) but it makes to difference.
In the Bluetooth settings on Andriod, Bberry etc you can select to auto-connect to a paired device (as you may only want to do this with certain devices). However on Windows 8 phone there is no such option (assume all paired devices are supposed to auto-connect by default)
Firmware on carkits is up to date.
Anyone any ideas how I can avoid having to manually connect every time I get in the car, as its a major pain?
- By shiftF in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 06-16-2016, 01:47 AM
- By hirababu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:38 PM
- By xilammalix in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2013, 01:28 PM
- By Dr.Nitun in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:11 PM
- By Yakolev in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:16 PM