Pocketnow Video

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I fully agree... out of everyone at Pocketnow (which I think is a great site), Jaime is the only one I dislike. I'm totally open to criticism of Windows Phone, but he is just so arrogant and eager to dismiss the platform. To me, he comes across as a total d-bag.

If you check his most recent posts, they're all about dismissing Windows Phone or Windows 8. I can't stand reading his posts so I simply don't bother anymore.

I'd rather read The Verge or Engadget's take on a Microsoft product than anything Jaime writes.

Other than Jaime, I like the rest of the gang at Pocketnow. I visit the site daily and enjoy their videos (especially those of Michael Fisher and Brandon Miniman).

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
To be fair he does point out some of the shortcomings with WP8 and the 8x. If any WP8 user is honest its got issues and there are things that can be done better and 8x users cant deny his comments when you compare it to a 920. He does come across as a bit of a douche but i think thats just his accent.

Had my 8x since launch day. Would i swap it for any other phone or OS.

You couldnt pay me to switch.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Any device has his shortcomings, but Jaime lives to bash anything Microsoft. The shi*t is getting old now. It's really his asinine and nonsensical statements in the comment sections that annoy me. He gives PosketNow a bad name. He sucks balls.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Any device has his shortcomings, but Jaime lives to bash anything Microsoft. The shi*t is getting old now. It's really his asinine and nonsensical statements in the comment sections that annoy me. He gives PosketNow a bad name. He sucks balls.

Yeah i did read through a few of the comments - the fact that he bans most people that criticsize his opinions is priceless.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3