Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iknowsingh
  • 2 Post By JerseySal

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    HTC Windows Phone 8X – After The Buzz, Episode 11 (Video) | Pocketnow

For now on, I will replace the c-word with Jaime Rivera.

example: That guy is being such a Jaime Rivera
    ~Sal
    Thanked by:

I fully agree... out of everyone at Pocketnow (which I think is a great site), Jaime is the only one I dislike. I'm totally open to criticism of Windows Phone, but he is just so arrogant and eager to dismiss the platform. To me, he comes across as a total d-bag.

If you check his most recent posts, they're all about dismissing Windows Phone or Windows 8. I can't stand reading his posts so I simply don't bother anymore.

I'd rather read The Verge or Engadget's take on a Microsoft product than anything Jaime writes.

Other than Jaime, I like the rest of the gang at Pocketnow. I visit the site daily and enjoy their videos (especially those of Michael Fisher and Brandon Miniman).
    Thanked by:
    JerseySal likes this.

To be fair he does point out some of the shortcomings with WP8 and the 8x. If any WP8 user is honest its got issues and there are things that can be done better and 8x users cant deny his comments when you compare it to a 920. He does come across as a bit of a ****** but i think thats just his accent.

Had my 8x since launch day. Would i swap it for any other phone or OS.

You couldnt pay me to switch.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Any device has his shortcomings, but Jaime lives to bash anything Microsoft. The shi*t is getting old now. It's really his asinine and nonsensical statements in the comment sections that annoy me. He gives PosketNow a bad name. He sucks balls.
    ~Sal

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySal View Post
    Any device has his shortcomings, but Jaime lives to bash anything Microsoft. The shi*t is getting old now. It's really his asinine and nonsensical statements in the comment sections that annoy me. He gives PosketNow a bad name. He sucks balls.
    Yeah i did read through a few of the comments - the fact that he bans most people that criticsize his opinions is priceless.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    and how do you "eat Kool-Aid" as he stated? lol
    ~Sal

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySal View Post
    and how do you "eat Kool-Aid" as he stated? lol
    Well its microsoft Kool Aid - So full of sugary sweetness its solid.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    apple.jpg
    ~Sal
    iknowsingh and martinmc78 like this.