Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Amazing Weather's lockscreen is so sweet now.
    ~Sal
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I want to like Amazing Weather HD, but I just get tired of trying to figure out why it isn't working. Lock screen doesn't update, just shows yesterday's weather. Live tile is hit or miss. The app wasn't working at all this morning until I rebooted my phone (Lumia 920). I kinda just want my money back. It's too flaky.
  3. pfg

Quote Originally Posted by jason8957 View Post
    I want to like Amazing Weather HD, but I just get tired of trying to figure out why it isn't working. Lock screen doesn't update, just shows yesterday's weather. Live tile is hit or miss. The app wasn't working at all this morning until I rebooted my phone (Lumia 920). I kinda just want my money back. It's too flaky.
    You are absolutely right.
    The app is useless.
  4. pfg

Forecast v4.6.0.0.,the most accurate predictions in application.
    The better weather apps.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Poynt. It has the weather as a live tile and then a lot of of other goodies when you go in.

Lockscreen wigitizer
    if you need widget like app for your lockscreen
    ita720p-6-.jpg
    ita720p-2-.png

Is there a Weather APP out there, that has a live tile that is GPS based that actually works??? EVERY App I have tried almost never refreshes automatically. The few that support lockscreen information do exactly the same thing, no auto refresh. I may look at Poynt and Forecast, but I am REALLY getting tired of installing and uninstalling Weather Apps. I have tried Amazing Weather, Weatherflow, and pretty much every other one. Suggestions? IS it best to remove a previous app, reset and then install a new App??? Thanks in advance!!!
    White Lumia 920 -- AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rozanski View Post
    Is there a Weather APP out there, that has a live tile that is GPS based that actually works??? EVERY App I have tried almost never refreshes automatically. The few that support lockscreen information do exactly the same thing, no auto refresh. I may look at Poynt and Forecast, but I am REALLY getting tired of installing and uninstalling Weather Apps. I have tried Amazing Weather, Weatherflow, and pretty much every other one. Suggestions? IS it best to remove a previous app, reset and then install a new App??? Thanks in advance!!!
    it's not the apps, it's your phone, or maybe your location.
    Every weather app works perfect on my 8X.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rozanski View Post
    This +1. I love Amazing Weather, but the live tile and lock screen do not refresh automatically. Tried all settings and a reboot. Lumia 920.

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    Weather flow is absolutely gorgeous with useful information in-app, on live tiles, and on the lockscreen. The choice between Metro and HD pics is great. I'd say some other weather apps have more detail (radar etc) but weather flow is amazing overall.
    Folks , I am Using Weather Flow , Its working fine but not great in Updating Tiles... Microsoft needs to develop more apps for WP8 phones as Google Does...

Try Weather View very very fast response with weather data.

I use HTC's app. Super reliable, although I wish there were more live tile options rather than just the big clock, like maybe the flip side showing 5-day forecast.
    Last edited by Dadstar0410; 05-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12