- 02-02-2013, 03:21 PM #1
1) Is your language set to English (UK)? (Settings > Speech > speech language)
If so can you do check something for me
Go to settings > ease of access > speech for phone accessibility
Do you guys have this option?
Apparently Verizon 8x, if you use English (UK) and not English (US), the speech for phone accessibility is gone. Now I am wondering if this because the US phones do not offer audible caller ID in UK accent so it becomes a problem.
Thanks-Verizon HTC 8x Blue
- By air_jordan11 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2013, 04:10 AM
- By Muessig in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:13 AM
- By infamousdaveman in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM
- By scumpuppy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:18 AM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2011, 07:11 PM