02-03-2013, 10:55 AM #1
- 2 Posts
So last night I plugged my htc 8x into the charger and went to bed. I woke up to hear my phone restart 6 times in a row, never even reaching the start screen. I had to pull it out of the charger to stop it from recharging. I plugged it back in and all things seemed normal. I went back to bed and when I woke up again, my phone's lock screen button was broken. I can't access my phone, unless the lock screen is activated by some other source (text, alarm, event notification, etc.). Anyone else stumble upon this problem? (It's also only a month old)
- 02-03-2013, 05:51 PM #2
Broken as in Not working\responding ? or as in Physically Broken (i.e. button came out of the phone)
Im not sure if this helps , but I had the same issue in my Motorola Atrix a few months ago , Power button (in this case FingerPrint Sensor) not responding & I couldn't unlock my Atrix at all ! So I did a Hard Reset (not sure if thats it name) using the Buttons combination & the phone worked again ... lost everything on the phone though .
02-03-2013, 06:21 PM #3
- 2 Posts
It isn't responding. Physically, my phone is in perfect condition. I tried a master reset and every combination of buttons possible. Nothing has worked.
My solution, to those of you who ever encounter this problem: I called tech support and they're sending me a new phone so I could switch it in with my old one. I should be getting it in one or two days.
- By andrelamont in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:51 PM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
- By ThinkFr33ly in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:47 PM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:42 AM
- By action_efn_jackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM