- 02-04-2013, 12:29 PM #1
I've had my HTC 8X for about a month and a half now with three replacements to show for it. I called Verizon about the SIM errors, Beats Audio failures, reboots, text and email errors and so on, and was offered the SGSIII and accepted it. The 8X has been my favorite phone and WP8 has been flat out amazing but the quirks within the system and HTC stating on the phone that the Verizon update "might" come this year really killed it for me. So it looks like I will have to join some Android community until WP8 gets the quirks out. WPCentral has been an amazing help since it was my first Windows Phone. So, how is the SGSIII vs the 8X from people who used it?
- 02-04-2013, 12:36 PM #3
- 02-04-2013, 04:10 PM #4
Sorry about your issues, my 8X on T-mobile has been solid with no major issues at all. Let's hope that Verizon rolls out portico sooner rather than later as the delays will cripple the device.
- By teo155 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2013, 06:58 PM
- By Mr Manson in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2013, 06:17 AM
- By jalb in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2012, 02:31 AM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2012, 03:01 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2011, 09:20 AM