02-07-2013, 01:42 PM #1
- 32 Posts
Today my 8x did something strange. After around 3 hours of been on battery I noticed it had used over 60% of it already. So I reset it thinking there was just something taking up processor time and killing the battery. Well after I turned back on I got this:
Not seen that screen anywhere before. I couldn't turn it off or do anything that changed this screen. After around 3 hours it turned off and wouldn't turn back on. Only could get a vibrate when I pressed the power button. Trying to charge gave me a vibrate every 4 to 6 seconds continually.
Well I thought that was it and was going to send it back; however when I got home later that day I put it on charge and it worked fine and has been ever since (about 2 days). I'm not sure what happened but I am pleased its working again. Just don't trust it anymore :(.
If anyone knows what happened please say if not I hope this post can let people know of my experience.
- 02-07-2013, 01:54 PM #2
Died and rose again?
Sounds like your 8x just pulled a Jesus
Most likely you have a buggy version and your phone crashed. When I got my first 8x, it died within 24 hours of having it and it never turned back on. I returned it and got a new one. This 2nd one has been good to me so far and its 2 months now
- 02-07-2013, 03:54 PM #3
On the first Thursday of every February, families will go to the Church of 8X to celebrate this glorious miracle. Schools and government offices will close worldwide, and all the people of Earth will come together in peace. In the name of the Steve Ballmer, and of the Peter Chou, and the holy Windows OS. Amen.
- By DeathBreath in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2015, 07:15 PM
- By Sanchit Varma in forum HTC 8XReplies: 30Last Post: 06-05-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Adam Solomon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
- By Adam Solomon in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 89Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:35 PM