Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

On Friday i was in class and i got a notification to update my phone to the latest software. I was really excited because i was thinking Verizon finally sent out the Portico update, I had been having bluetooth music problems with my car deck. Anyway i declined the update because i wanted to do it over wifi and not waste my data. I finally get home, i go to system update and it tells me that im on the newest software. What was the update!?! I have not gotten any new update notifications since then. And is there any new info on when Verizon is going to push the update?? Thanks! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Jones View Post
    On Friday i was in class and i got a notification to update my phone to the latest software. I was really excited because i was thinking Verizon finally sent out the Portico update, I had been having bluetooth music problems with my car deck. Anyway i declined the update because i wanted to do it over wifi and not waste my data. I finally get home, i go to system update and it tells me that im on the newest software. What was the update!?! I have not gotten any new update notifications since then. And is there any new info on when Verizon is going to push the update?? Thanks! :D
    if it was portico, I believe you would have had to download over WiFi anyway? Well my Tmobile version did

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Gods... If they release it now, I will be pumped. I just want to be caught up with where everyone else is at... I'll be bummed when Apollo+ hits, and we don't get it for 4 months.