- 02-12-2013, 04:29 PM #1
For the last few days my 8x had been losing its data connection. I have to turn off/on, reboot, or turn airplane mode on/off to get data back.
This was not occurring prior to the last few days, and my app list and settings have been static.
Is anyone else in Orange County, CA experiencing this?
- 02-13-2013, 01:11 PM #2
Does anyone else with a different AT&T device experience the same problem in the same place? For instance, is there another family member having that problem in your house, or a co-worker having that problem in your office?
Have you called AT&T?
- 02-13-2013, 03:52 PM #3
Thanks for responding. I have 4 other ATT lines: two iPhones, a BB, and a Nokia flip. My 8x is the only one having issues. I haven't called ATT yet but will.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
- 02-13-2013, 04:31 PM #4
I'm thinking there could be issues with handoff between LTE/3G not going smoothly, which is causing dropping data. If it's not happening with the other devices, but those devices are not LTE devices, that could indeed be the case. If it's iPhone 5 (which is LTE) and it's not happening with iPhone 5, then it might be something wrong with the 8X.
Hopefully AT&T will have a solution.
- By Jack Becker in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 20Last Post: 12-13-2014, 11:44 AM
- By marcusphs in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2012, 03:21 PM
- By benjiii in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:00 AM
- By dasfoto in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2012, 01:33 PM
- By skytribe in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:09 AM