Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've read many posts but still haven't found any true fix. I'm always having issues when receiving pictures and such. It will just say "Get media content now". I've tried turning off wifi so I'm only on my mobile data, tried to only use wifi, nothing seems to help. Anybody figure this mess out yet? I've had this phone for a month and besides that and the rebooting, I love this device.

try resetting your phone with the sim card out, make sure the sim card is clean also

As in doing a hard reset with the sim card out of the device?

Just turn your phone off and back on, then put it back in - do the same one more time. Also leave your status as "available" always in the messaging hub

This is the most common complaint when a phone is purchased outright, unlocked, then used on a carrier that does not carry the phone. Is this the case with you?

I bought mine through Verizon with a contract and I'm using their services. But it doesn't seem like it's just an issue with unlocked phones on different carriers. Drives me insane.

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    If you're still within your return window I'd take it back now for another. You might have gotten a lemon. I've had my Verizon 8X for almost 2 months with none of these issues so it could just be the phone is bad.

I've had if for a month, so I know they won't give me a new one. I'll just have to wait for them to work out the bugs or for someone to figure out a way to fix it.