Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita Kolomiets View Post
    Hi,

I've got about 1 week ago in Sweden on my unbranded 8x HTC update: 1532.20.20005.401. I don't know what you found new, but what I discovered is that my relatively stable phone became absolutely unstable all of a sudden. It freezes and quite often, seems like whole OS stuck and restart after couple of minutes. I tried to to hard reset it - doesn't help. It manage to stuck even during initial setups ! Do you guys have same problem ? Do you know if there is any way to rollback update like in WP7 times ?

Thanks !
    Great... Thanks for the good news... I know this doesnt sound very nice but im hoping its just an issue with your phone and not the update itself. Had enough trouble with my 8x at launch could do without further hassle and as far as I know there is no way to roll back the updates.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Just noticed that I can no longer play YouTube videos. Had no problem before the update

Quote Originally Posted by markpjennings74 View Post
    Just noticed that I can no longer play YouTube videos. Had no problem before the update
    That's weird, YouTube still works perfectly fine with me :/. What I have noticed though, people, is that the others storage decreased rapidly, from 2.5 Gb, to 1.2. That's amazing for me and im rlly happy :D.

Hi.

I got an update today and ufortunately forgot to check wat was on it before i clicked yes. but firmware version showed a 20006 version for a while and the screen went off while I was typing this message. I checked back and now it's reverted to 1532.20.20005.401.

This is in India btw . International unlocked 8X
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12