cant control volume

ah86

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
ppl now its i mount that im using 8x phone,and i found a problem , i cannot control volume during speaking with phone,its too loud and cant turn down it , please help me if u know how to fix it

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried pressing the volume buttons at the side?? --> and make sure it's the down, not the up button..

ah86

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
yes i tried , i tried it , it show me 10/10 and when i decrease it to 1/10 there isnt any change and volume is the same .

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Settings > Hearing Aids > Off.

Also, try a reboot, sometimes my phone gets stuck in a volume level, even adjusting it to 0 does no good.

ah86

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
it's the bottom few in Settings, try searching for it again?

no i dont have,i have only ====> ringtones+sound/theme/internal sharing/;ock screen/WiFi/bluetooth/tap+send/flight mode/monile network/location/kids corner/battery saver/phone storage/backup/date+time/brightness/keyboard/language+region/ease of access/speech/find my phone/phone update/ company apps/about/feedback/regulatory/ beats audio/attentive phone

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Woah, that's weird, all HTC 8 series phones should come with Hearing Aid..

But since you don't have it, I don't think hearing aids is the problem here. Try rebooting your phone.

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ppl now its i mount that im using 8x phone,and i found a problem , i cannot control volume during speaking with phone,its too loud and cant turn down it , please help me if u know how to fix it

I am on T-Mobile and bought the HD7 when it first came out (still using it actually) but I have similar problems when listening to music, volume shoots up and down and then will not let me adjust until I remove my headphones. This is why I refuse to get the 8x, I did not want to relive the same issues with another HTC product, I have the L920 now but I am still awaiting an unlock code. It really just sounds like an HTC thing. I hope you get it fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro