Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dol4er

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Guys, finally, Windows Store is showing the available updates for all your apps by itself. I got mine updated, however, apart from Shazam and a coupe of games, there were 3 system applications that were updated - Attentive Phone, Beats Audio and Regulatory. I checked the first two before updating but I couldn't see what the purpose of Regulatory is because it disappeared after the update... can anyone check it out before updating and let us know?
    Last edited by dol4er; 03-01-2013 at 03:28 AM.

No updates for me so far, hopefully in the morning!! That'd be great news if it truly happens.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    I just installed updates for Shazam, HTC Connection Settings (don't know what it is called in English) and Battery Level for WP8.

I will check again in the morning. Well, a little bit later when I wake up, as it is 4:00am here :)

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    only update i see is alphajax, to fix the update from 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dol4er View Post
    Guys, finally, Windows Store is showing the available updates for all your apps by itself.
    It always has?

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by busngabb View Post
    It always has?
    Mine wasn't showing any updates unless I open the app that I want to check for updates.
    Leea2013 likes this.

My Windows Phone Store app Live tile has showed updates after hard resets for a short period....then nothing. Awaiting correction of problem from MS, like many others.

The updates indication can be triggered at the WP Store website by checking on an app one has installed. That is the only way to know if an update for an app has occurred it seems with the Windows Phone Store app seemingly broken in this aspect. The 'pushes' from the individual apps by developers never get triggered by the store to go out to their Live tile apps.

Time for MS to fix the coding....as the current update path is a major pain in the ****....and my biggest complaint right now with the WP8 Phone s/w. The ball is in Microsoft's court and they know about the issue but so far have failed to rise to this challenge of their own design.

::tick tock::

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavu2 View Post
    My Windows Phone Store app Live tile has showed updates after hard resets for a short period....then nothing. Awaiting correction of problem from MS, like many others.

The updates indication can be triggered at the WP Store website by checking on an app one has installed. That is the only way to know if an update for an app has occurred it seems with the Windows Phone Store app seemingly broken in this aspect. The 'pushes' from the individual apps by developers never get triggered by the store to go out to their Live tile apps.

Time for MS to fix the coding....as the current update path is a major pain in the ****....and my biggest complaint right now with the WP8 Phone s/w. The ball is in Microsoft's court and they know about the issue but so far have failed to rise to this challenge of their own design.

::tick tock::
    I hadn't done any hard resets since the day I bought the phone and until yesterday, my Live Tile had never shown any updates... so I guess they have stepped into the right direction now.