- 03-06-2013, 10:56 AM #1
We need to get the message out to Verizon that we want group texting back.
Here's their Twitter page.
Here's their Facebook page.
You can also contact them on their website through phone, chat, or email.
Just say something like "You guys need to add support for group texting back into the HTC 8X and Nokia Lumia 822. It's inexcusable to not have it. Thanks."
04-03-2013, 09:14 AM #4
- 14 Posts
Yeah, that works, but when you receive a group message, it appears to only come from one person, not everyone. You still send texts to everyone, but it seems like you're sending to one person, and when others in the same thread message you, it seems to only come from them
- By ajua in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
- By malachijd in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:06 PM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:36 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:00 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:33 AM