03-21-2013, 05:14 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I have several issues with the volume control and I was wondering if there are more people with these issues.
1. Playing a video the volume is always rather loud. Even with the volume set to 0/30 I sometimes can hear some sound. However setting it to 1/30 will instantly increase the volume to loud and will only increase somewhat till 30/30.
2. According to several people I spoke to in the last couple of days the volume of my Phone is incredibly loud when connected through bluetooth of my car, this is something of the last couple of days, I did not have this problem 2 weeks ago. I checked if I could change the volume setting but I cannot, not on the car (Ford Mondeo 2010 model) and not on the Phone.
3. If I put somebody on speaker (on the Phone not connected to any device) I can hear them but they cannot hear me. So it seems mic volume is set to 0.
More people with this issues?
- 03-21-2013, 08:52 AM #2
If it's something that has only recently started to happen you could try rebooting the phone by holding the Volume DOWN + Power buttons for 12 seconds until device vibrates and restarts. This will not wipe any data from the phone but it will reset the date and time to factory default.
03-21-2013, 09:17 AM #3
- 2 Posts
As I had the problem with the sound of the videos from the beginning and also with the first Phone (I know have a replacement) I guess this is something by design. However annoying.
The problem of the speaker I only noticed recently, I know on my first Phone this was not a problem.
I have reset my Phone and check if that solved my bluetooth volume problem this evening.
- By Ald65 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
- By radius3000 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2013, 07:07 AM
- By Redbird1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:35 PM