- 03-21-2013, 04:55 PM #1
Today a update was pushed for Tmobile's HTC 8X. I've NEVER had but one complaint with my HTC 8X and that was Storage Space w/ the "Other" storage and today I am in the process of resetting my HTC 8X. My other storage took up to much space and with no big name games install I only had 250mb left. Other consumed over 5GB of space, and with only 14 available, my music and normal apps consumed the rest. I never thought I'll say it but I hope Nokia Releases Catwalk soon and WP Blue allows for MicroSD to be used for games and apps. That is all. ): Update finished time to get re-situated.
03-23-2013, 07:13 PM #4
- 791 Posts
I have a 16Gb 8X and do not have the 'other' memory usage problem... Did you try the HTC app, make some space? Did you clear the ie cache? There must be a way to reduce this other.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- 03-23-2013, 09:10 PM #5
I clear cache once very few days and I already restarted and now have 1.73gb other space used. I have used the htc app to no avail. after I deleted the htc app due to lack of progress I actually had a little more other space used.
- By cbarry1 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
- By bradleyj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
- By jd914 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 169Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:07 PM
- By jalb in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:54 AM