2 part messages

nonita01

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have this issue, if I receive a 2 part text I only get the first part and I cannot retrieve the second part, any one have an idea as to why?

MattMamba2012

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes it happens to me all the time when I text with Verizon phones (I'm on AT&T). Its not a windows phone issue though. It used to happen on my old iphone as well. It probably has to do with the GSM/CDMA technologies. Im not sure though.

MattMamba2012

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome. I just send out the text once I've reached the character limit for one text then continue my message on a separate text. I also ask my friends to do the same. Its annoying but at least the message will come through lol

devilchill

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome. I just send out the text once I've reached the character limit for one text then continue my message on a separate text. I also ask my friends to do the same. Its annoying but at least the message will come through lol

Matt may I ask you if you have had any issues with sms? Its said that Verizon devices get the issue after the "lastest update". I'm planning on getting a vrz to use on a non-Verizon carrier, and worrying about that :(

MattMamba2012

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi devilchill I'm sorry but I'm actually on AT&T not Verizon. I haven't had any issues with SMS on AT&T though. But I cannot say the same about Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss