04-20-2013, 04:57 PM #6
- 1 Posts
I got my VZ Hotspot to connect to xbox live and play (laggy - but I dont think when I did I was on 4g LTE). You may want to look up troubleshooting for other devices using VZ connecting to xbox live.
Can you connect just fine to pc's using your phone with the same PW?
I'll try with my HTC8x phone today and report back.
- 04-20-2013, 06:59 PM #7
My ultimate goal is to connect via my phones hot spot and be able to watch MLB TV. I'm thinking that it won't block out my local games because the ip won't be set to my hometown. I don't know for sure but when I run speed test from my phone it shows random locations so I'm hoping mlb won't know where I am. Stupid local black outs.
- 04-20-2013, 07:37 PM #8
How did you enable internet sharing on your 8x ? I have a unlimited plan and would love to use this time to time for my tablet..
- By aventador779 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2012, 12:32 PM
- By csccgolfer1 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
- By Muessig in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM
- By MikeySoft in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:16 AM