- 04-18-2013, 08:49 PM #5
Yes. Verizon and last night I tried connecting my my Xbox got hung up at the first step all night. I do have an older Xbox wireless adapter but that shouldn't matter. It finds my phones hot spot just fine.
04-20-2013, 04:57 PM #6
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I got my VZ Hotspot to connect to xbox live and play (laggy - but I dont think when I did I was on 4g LTE). You may want to look up troubleshooting for other devices using VZ connecting to xbox live.
Can you connect just fine to pc's using your phone with the same PW?
I'll try with my HTC8x phone today and report back.
- 04-20-2013, 06:59 PM #7
My ultimate goal is to connect via my phones hot spot and be able to watch MLB TV. I'm thinking that it won't block out my local games because the ip won't be set to my hometown. I don't know for sure but when I run speed test from my phone it shows random locations so I'm hoping mlb won't know where I am. Stupid local black outs.
- 04-20-2013, 08:11 PM #9
Not on my 8X...but I experienced the same issue when using my Galaxy Nexus and hotspot on Verizon for what its worth. Not sure why all other devices connect without issues except the Xbox.
- By aventador779 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2012, 12:32 PM
- By csccgolfer1 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
- By Muessig in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM
- By MikeySoft in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:16 AM