04-18-2013, 03:54 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hello,so I have the HTC 8X and I have tried doing everything to just turn my phone on, all the way to a hard rest following the steps above. My phone died during a conversation and I plugged it in to charge and it won't turn on and just vibrates every 3-5 seconds. Neither will it charge and no red light comes on. I don't think the battery is shot cause it still vibrates. Any help would be great please and thank you. I also have one had the phone for about 2 months and haven't dropped it nor has it come onto contact with any water (surprising)
- 04-20-2013, 03:07 PM #2
Try a soft reset then a hard reset if that doesn't work take to a official repair shop or contact customer support or go back to where you brought it explain the problem and ask for a replacement.The craziest member on WPCentral!
SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
- 04-20-2013, 07:41 PM #3
Had this issue with my first 8x, put it into sleep and it would never wake up, they sent me a brand new one
- By Christian Schubert in forum HTC 8XReplies: 59Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:49 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum HTC 8XReplies: 14Last Post: 04-28-2013, 10:21 PM
- By kinslayer in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:20 PM
- By focus143 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM
- By SeanR1221 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:14 AM