04-18-2013, 02:54 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hello,so I have the HTC 8X and I have tried doing everything to just turn my phone on, all the way to a hard rest following the steps above. My phone died during a conversation and I plugged it in to charge and it won't turn on and just vibrates every 3-5 seconds. Neither will it charge and no red light comes on. I don't think the battery is shot cause it still vibrates. Any help would be great please and thank you. I also have one had the phone for about 2 months and haven't dropped it nor has it come onto contact with any water (surprising)
- 04-20-2013, 02:07 PM #2
Try a soft reset then a hard reset if that doesn't work take to a official repair shop or contact customer support or go back to where you brought it explain the problem and ask for a replacement.The craziest member on WPCentral!
SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
- 04-20-2013, 06:41 PM #3
Had this issue with my first 8x, put it into sleep and it would never wake up, they sent me a brand new oneXV6700(Apache)>XV6800->HTC Touch Pro 2(XV6875) ->HTC Trophy ->VZW HTC 8X ->Nokia Lumia 928 -> Nokia Lumia ICON (929)
Save Windows Media Center in Windows 10 #WindowsMediaCenter
- By Christian Schubert in forum HTC 8XReplies: 61Last Post: 02-16-2015, 08:38 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum HTC 8XReplies: 14Last Post: 04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
- By kinslayer in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2013, 01:20 PM
- By focus143 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:09 AM
- By SeanR1221 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:14 AM