- 04-22-2013, 09:33 AM #1
The battery was fine and I was just using it a second ago but now its totally off. I don't have the exact charger with me but plugging in a charger that usually works is not turning the phone or or even have a charge light. It's totally dead??!?! Not a good start to a Monday
edit: Ok was able to reset it but man this has got to me the cause of the new update. I never had it crash on me like that. Not sure if this matters but I noticed my NFC was on. Guess I kept it on for the whole weekend. I wanted to test NFC with a HTC one and noticed it was already on.
Last edited by segadc; 04-22-2013 at 09:55 AM.
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM #3
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
From the symptoms you describe it sounds like a good old fashioned hardware fault. Dodgy battery would be my guess. If you don't get anything from your proper HTC charger I would send it back to where you bought it.
- By nickismyname in forum HTC 8XReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2013, 07:05 AM
- By dookie dave in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2012, 08:03 AM
- By dbraden81 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2012, 04:39 PM
- By twice22 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:19 PM
- By longsh0t in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2012, 07:57 PM