Another Verizon Firmware Update

zikifer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Just showed up on mine - 8X on Verizon. It says "Microsoft Update for Windows Phone - includes quality improvements for languages".

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Boy, if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't know when to look for updates. I never get any notification. (And yes I've got it set to give me notifications under "phone update." ) But sure enough, it's always there when you guys say it is - getting it now.

peterfares

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Someone mentioned in the comments on the news article that the MMS APN button is back. Can someone confirm it is back and actually allows you to save the settings entered?

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Someone mentioned in the comments on the news article that the MMS APN button is back. Can someone confirm it is back and actually allows you to save the settings entered?

I do not see a MMS APN button...only the previous 'add internet apn'....this under Settings | System | Cellular
Nothing new under Settings | Applications | Messaging

Sorry

peterfares

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I do not see a MMS APN button...only the previous 'add internet apn'....this under Settings | System | Cellular
Nothing new under Settings | Applications | Messaging

Sorry

Well I feel less bad about selling my Verizon 8X because of the missing MMS then. I'd have gotten rid of it anyways I suppose as it was for a line on AT&T that I don't want a data plan on and for some reason AT&T detects the Verizon 8X as a smartphone but not the T-Mobile 8X.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel