Facebook Issues

dazyabbey

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have looked through the last few pages and found nothing close to my problem. It could be user error, I am not sure. I have issues specifically with facebook. If I check in or post an image it automitically sets it so only I can see it. I have looked in settings under facebook multiple times and can not find anything. Is anyone else having this problem? Any easy way to fix it?

Also I am getting daily notifications from facebook about 'friends' birthdays. I don't care who is having a birthday. I thought I turned that off but apparently I can't.

Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello, let's see if we can resolve these issues
First issue... check your privacy settings for the apps "Microsoft" "Windows Phone" and "Facebook for Windows Phone" - make sure they're set to the settings you want, this is done on the FB website but can't remember how.
Second issue... Are these calendar notifications from FB? If so, you'll need to delete your birthday calendar on the Outlook website in the Calendar section. Again can't remember how to do it off-hand.

dazyabbey

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, let's see if we can resolve these issues
First issue... check your privacy settings for the apps "Microsoft" "Windows Phone" and "Facebook for Windows Phone" - make sure they're set to the settings you want, this is done on the FB website but can't remember how.
Second issue... Are these calendar notifications from FB? If so, you'll need to delete your birthday calendar on the Outlook website in the Calendar section. Again can't remember how to do it off-hand.

I did both of those things and I think hopefully now it will be fixed. Thanks!

dazyabbey

May 20, 2013
Visit site
One more question if anyone is still checking here. Is there a free app for navigation. One thing I miss so much about my android was the google maps navigation.

Thanks!

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
One more question if anyone is still checking here. Is there a free app for navigation. One thing I miss so much about my android was the google maps navigation.

Thanks!

I have a nokia so I just use their Nav apps but I've heard Gmaps is great. I can't speak for it but I'm sure others on here can.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

Use Here Drive and Here Maps and forget about the rest...you can still give GMaps a try if you are inseparable from Google Maps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro